The Third Floor of Old Main contained two classrooms, two laboratories, and a tiered floor lecture hall. One chemical laboratory and one physical laboratory accounted for the two labs on the 3rd floor. A storage room accompanied each laboratory containing materials needed for the classes offered there. The lecture hall was characterized by tiered seating as well as a skylight situated in the center of the ceiling. The Assembly Hall’s upper section was located across from the lecture hall and offered windows overlooking the assembly hall.
Mouse over the floorplan below to view archival images and photographs taken right after construction was completed in 1905.