- Yale University. Bureau of Military Information
- The records consist of administrative files, memoranda, reserve program information, correspondence, letters of recommendation, and student files documenting the operations of the Yale Bureau of Military Information.
- 11.5 Linear Feet
- Rules or conventions:
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Scope and Content:
The records consist of administrative files, memoranda, reserve program information, correspondence, letters of recommendation, and student files documenting the operations of the Yale Bureau of Military Information.
- Biographical / Historical:
The Yale Bureau of Military Information served as a liaison between Yale students and the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Processing information:
Yale University records are arranged and described at the accession level by the creating office. The University Archives creates collection level descriptive records, but typically does no further arrangement and description at the accession level.
The records are arranged by subject.
Forms part of Yale Record Group 42-A (YRG 42-A), Records of military training programs at Yale.
- Soldiers -- Education, Non-military -- United States
Universities and colleges -- Administration
World War, 1939-1945 -- Education and the war
World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Schools
World War, 1939-1945 -- United States
- Yale University -- Administration
Yale University -- Students
Yale University. Bureau of Military Information
- LOCATION OF THIS COLLECTION:
Sterling Memorial LibraryYale CampusNew Haven, CT, USA