Collection ID: MS 1177
- Hart, Henry Harper, 1896-
- Original volumes of "Cross Index of Psychoanalytic Concepts," five volumes of which were published as: Conceptual Index to Psychoanalytic Technique and Training (compiled and edited by Henry Harper Hart, Croton-on-Hudson, N.Y., North River Press, 1972).
- 5.5 Linear Feet
- Acquisition information:
- Gift of estate of Henry H. Hart, 1980.
- Rules or conventions:
- translation missing: en.enumerations.resource_finding_aid_description_rules.Finding aid created in accordance with Manuscripts and Archives Processing Manual
- Scope and Content:
Original volumes of "Cross Index of Psychoanalytic Concepts"
- Biographical / Historical:
Henry Harper Hart, B.A., McGill Univ., 1916, MD, CM, 1922; consultant Psychiatry, Division of Student Mental Hygiene, Department of University Health, Yale, 1950-.
- LOCATION OF THIS COLLECTION:
Sterling Memorial LibraryYale CampusNew Haven, CT, USA