Historical sketch and declaration of faith and covenant of the Calvary Baptist Church, New Haven, Conn., together with its rules and regulations
54 p. 17 p
Brief history, declaration of faith, and directory of the Calvary Baptist Church in New Haven, Connecticut in 1896.
Calvary Baptist Church has existed in New Haven since 1860 when it was first established by the First Baptist Church as a mission Sunday school at 179 Dwight Street. The Sunday school grew into a branch church, which later gave birth to Calvary Baptist Church at the corner of Chapel and York Street in 1871.
The church building which existed at the time of this volume was sold to Yale University in 1967 and is now the home of the Yale Repertory Theatre. http://historicbuildingsct.com/?p=536
F104.N662 Hxx 1896
“Historical sketch and declaration of faith and covenant of the Calvary Baptist Church, New Haven, Conn., together with its rules and regulations.” Rare Books. WCSU Archives, 6 Nov. 2018. Accessed on the Web: 19 Apr. 2019.
Copy the code below into your web page
Search for related records in these catalogs:
This item has no relations.